Pre Construction Condos by Aspen Ridge Homes
- Project Name: One Crosstown Condos
- Builders: Aspen Ridge Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Launch Date: 2019-07-11
- Address: 844 Don Mills Rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M3C 1V7
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Eglington Ave E & Don Mills Rd
- Condo Type: High Rise
- Location: Commuting Options - Residents of Crosstown Condos will have many TTC regional routes running near by including 24-hour and express routes to transport riders throughout the city. Riders can connect to Eglinton subway station and arrive at Union Station in under an hour. The arrival of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT in the near future will help riders get across the city 60% faster. The Don Valley Parkway is located just down the road from Crosstown Condos, allowing for motorists to easily connect to the Gardiner Expressway or Highway 401.
Green Space – Crosstown Condos will be located at Eglinton Avenue and Don Mills Road, in the heart of Toronto, but there is definitely no lack of green space in the area. Residents can enjoy walks through Sunnybrook Park, one of the cities most green and luscious parks.
Residents of Crosstown Condos will have the convenience of having many lifestyle amenities located within walking distance. Residents will be able to enjoy local restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets and plenty of shopping and entertainment options nearby.
Families will love having public and private schools available for their children in the area. Sunnybrook Hospital is located nearby and there are plenty of attractions in the area to enjoy, including the Ontario Science Centre.
- Price: Please contact us for pricing
INTRODUCING THE FIRST OPPORTUNITY TO OWN AT CROSSTOWN
Two gleaming towers of steel, glass and concrete that emerge from the historic silhouette of the former IBM podium designed by John B. Parkin.
One Crosstown is your first opportunity to own at Crosstown. Discover life in Toronto's largest parks and explore the city with the new Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit just steps away.